- Computer Desktops
- On-site/Remote/On-Phone or Depot Service
- Network Setup & Cabling
- DSL Setup
- Web Hosting
- $120 PER HOUR
- Rates are charged in quarter hour increments.
- One hour minimum for onsite service.
- Payment is due upon time service is rendered, or date of issue of invoice. Travel fees will be charged as applicable(see below)
- $120 PER HOUR, OR $12.50 PER 5 MINUTE UNITS
- Rates are charged in 5 minute units. examples:
- For 10 minutes on the phone, we bill for 2 units ($25).
- For 2 minutes responding to an e-mail support request, we bill for 1 unit ($12.50).
- For 13 minutes fixing an issue via screen sharing, we bill 3 units ($37.50)
- Remote Support includes email support, phone calls, research, screen sharing, training, etc.
- Payment is due upon time service is rendered, or date of issue of invoice.
- Travel fees apply to those clients who are greater than 30 minutes away from our office (Zip code 92831), and are
accrued in the following method: round trip mileage between our office and the service site, as calculated by Google
Maps, multiplied by the IRS Standard Mileage Rate (currently $0.57.5/mile).
REGULAR OPERATING HOURS
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm Pacific Standard Time. Support outside of these hours is billed at 1.5 X rate during
the week and 2X on weekends and holidays.
- Due to the high demand for appointments and our desire to help as many of our clients as possible, we have had to
implement a strict cancellation policy: If you cancel with less than 24 hour notice, there will be cancellation fee equal
to one hour’s rate. Thank you for your understanding.
PREPAID SERVICE RETAINER
- Discounted, prepaid service retainers are available. Prepaid service retainer time is applicable only for Remote
Support and On-Site Service, and cannot be applied for any costs, materials, or Travel Fees. Prepaid retainers are
not transferable to any other party. Unused time will expire one year from purchase date. Prepaid service retainers
are not refundable.
Prepaid Service Retainer – 10 hours $1000 (effective hourly rate of $100 per hour)
- Payment is accepted by check, credit card (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa), or cash. All checks must
be made out to “General Computer Engineering, Inc”. Credit Card payments can be accepted over the phone, in
person, and online via a secure client payment gateway.